Les offres de postes
Phd Student (CIFRE) : Development of a new STEM-in-SEM technique.Entreprise/Labo : LEM3, Université de Lorraine, CNRS, Arts et Métiers ParisTech / Metz
- You will develop a new cutting-edge technique for characterizing defects by electron microscopy.
- You will perform detailed analyses of deformation microstructures.
- Your results will be discussed in the framework of materials science.
- You will interact with several researchers and engineers.
- You will publish your work in international scientific journals.
- Dynamic international environment
- Direct supervision by tenured senior academics and application engineers
- Enrolment in graduate school program
- Cutting-edge experimental facilities
- 3 years fixed term contract
- You enjoy developing cutting-edge techniques.
- Master’s degree in Materials Engineering, passed with honors.
- Good knowledge of engineering, crystallography and materials science.
- Experience with electron microscopes is a plus.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in an international team.
- Good English and French language skills are required.
Further information and application
For further information and application resume including addresses of referees and your exam scores (bachelor and master), please contact:
Contact : Dr. Antoine GUITTON, Prof. Emmanuel BOUZY