Les offres de postes
Postdoc HORIBA ScientificEntreprise/Labo : Horiba France / Lille (59)
- PhD or previous post doc with a significant emphasis in instrumentation
- Good background and understanding in microscopy principles and methods with knowledge from some of the following areas: Raman microscopy, Electron microscopy and/or Atomic Force Microscopy
- Understanding of correlative microscopy issues in at least one application area (Life Science, Material Science, Geology, …)
- Strong interest in methods development.
- Computer skills allowing you to be quickly operational in the Labview, Python, R or C# programming environments.
- Good networking and collaborative capabilities with other Scientists
- Autonomy, adaptability and initiative
- Enjoy teamwork
- English: excellent level required (interventions in an international context, writing in English)
Contact : Dr Sébastien Legendre, Raman Innovation Research Manager